|www.shipsecure.com | Home | Services | Training | Join our Team | Contact us|
Leading The Next Generation Of Security
Join Our Team
We are authorized vendors for the Veterans Administration via our DBA Elkins Marine Training partnership for the Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment (VR&E) program under Title 31 benefits. If you have a 10% rating or better, you may qualify to have your training uniforms and all supporting equipment paid for.
We are currently interviewing for the following positions.
- Operational Team Leaders (OTL)
- Standard Operators (SO)
As a minimum, K-Sec demands that all personnel working as Maritime Security Operators have the following qualifications and certifications. These can be obtained individually or in our single MSO course. We now offer our combination training package and vetting course which includes ISPS (SSO,CSO,PFSO) and STCW basic safety training. Please be sure to load a photo of yourself and all certifications plus DD214 if you are previous military.
K-Sec is currently interviewing candidates for Operational Team Leaders (OTL) and Standard Operators (SO) We now offer our combination training package and vetting course which includes ISPS (SSO,CSO,PFSO) and STCW basic safety training.
- Passport with minimum 6 months validity
- Criminal Clearance Certificate or TWIC for US
- DD214 With Honorable Discharge
- ENG1 Medical and Psych Clearance
- STCW95 - Fire
- STCW95 - First Aid
- STCW95 - Safety
- STCW95 - Survival
- Seamans Discharge British Only...NA for US TWIC Covers
- Vaccination Card (with current Yellow Fever)
- HUET Course (OPTIO recognized - For Offshore O&G)
BOSIET also Covers this requirement