|www.shipsecure.com | Home | Services | Training | Join our Team | Contact us|
The Company conforms to the ship’s procedures for health, safety and environmental protection. Additionally, the Company considers the relevant risks to its personnel as well as risks to others aboard that might arise as a result of the Company’s activities. In particular, Company:
- Provides for safe practices in workplace (especially on board vessels) for the assurance of safe and healthy working environment.
- Assesses all identified risks to personnel and the environment, to establish the appropriate safeguards in order to operate within ALARP (“as low as reasonably practicable”) levels of risk. Is especially concerned and demands the absolute ban of alcohol and drugs possession and consuming by PCASP once deployed. In that light, periodical (semi-annual) ADR checks take place.
- Prevents loss of human life and injury.
- Continuously improves Safety Management skills of personnel ashore and the PCASP, including preparing for emergencies related both to Safety & Environmental Protection.
- Cooperates with clients and Masters in order to promote occupational safety and health.
- Cooperates with clients and Masters in order to prevent damage to the ship, her cargo and the environment.
- Is continuously looking for chances to identify lessons learnt and proper actions in order to prevent health, safety and environmental protection related incidents.